Monday, February 12, 2007

Four Generations Get Together

Well, I've e-mailed out pictures from camping in January and the relatives visit in January also. If you haven't gotten the pictures, please e-mail or leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I'll get them to you. I'm trying to get everything together so I can do it faster from now on. =) So bear with me.

Here is a scrapbook page that I did of the four generations! I really enjoyed making this page. It was so much fun!!



We had a great visit with everyone! I'm just sad I didn't get any pictures of Connor with Uncle Al, Aunt Dorothy or Ace. But it was kinda hard to even get this picture as Connor did not want to sit still. He's a very active little boy!!

He is feeling much better and back to normal now. We went to Uncle's/Bigi's house last night and he had fun running around there. So much fun that he wouldn't take a nap. He was whipped when we were leaving. Fell straight to sleep on the way home. He sure does wear himself out! I think he is getting ready to get his molar's in. I was feeling inside his mouth and his gums are swollen and I can feel a little sharpness. That could explain all the drolling! LOL! So anyway, that's what's new in Connor's world!!

No comments: