Thursday, February 15, 2007

Small World

Ok, this is a VERY small world. So I've been dealing with this lady at work (Susanna) regarding our documents that are in the sub basement. So anyway, we got that delt with and I don't work on that with her anymore but we still run into each other in the hallway, etc. She has a 3 year old boy and a 10 month old girl so we have things in common so we always ask how the kids are. Well today we are talking and I don't remember how we got on the subject I started talking about daycare and how Connor is in daycare in La Palma. Then she asks me where and I tell her. And then she's all is the lady's name Tina? I'm like yeah. She says her son goes there too!!!! How funny is that??? He is only there 2 times a week because her husband stays home with the kids but he is there to socialize and play the two days. Surbjit has seen the kid and the husband and knows who I am talking about. Small world huh?!?

No comments: