Saturday, January 28, 2006

A new beginning


Well, I want all my family to be able to see what is going on with Connor as much as possible so I thought what better way than to create a blog and add pictures etc about what is going on in his life [and mine and Surbjit's - although I know most everyone only cares about Connor! :) ].

That is a picture of Daddy and Connor chilling out by the fireplace. It got pretty cold here in Southern CA. It's kind of nice to be able to use our fireplace. Those firelogs work really great!

Well, Connor starts daycare on Monday. I am really going to miss my time with him. I go back to work on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it and I'm not. I know there is going to be A LOT of catching up to do!! Thankfully Ron's been there while I've been gone. He's really good and I know he could it handle it while I was gone. But I know there is probably a ton of stuff for me to do. Joy. At least I don't have a full week of work the first week.

Well, just wanted to start a blog. Hopefully I can keep up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weel, I am so glad that you started the blog. Now I can see my baby and enjoy his progress. Can't get enough of him. Love and kisses. Beegee.

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

Welcome to the "blogging world" I am so excited that you have started this so we can keep up! Thanks for sharing! The first week is the hardest going back but if you have a ton of things to keep you busy you should be just fine! :) You can always come over the C2L boards if you need to chat.