Thursday, April 13, 2006

Easter

Easter is this Sunday and we will be at my parents house. I went to Target last night and bought stuff for Connor's Easter basket. It's not as if he is going to remember but it makes me feel better. :) I got him two DVD's, two toys, a teether book and a stuffed squeaky rabbit that I bought at BabyGap when we were there this past weekend. The basket I bought at Target I can put in his closet when we are done with it and use it to store things in. So I'm practical too. :)

In other news, I was looking at one of my e-mails I get from one of the parenting sites and they listed recent recalls. One of which were toy pliers. My friend Monica had given us one when Connor was born so I decided to look at it. Sure enough. It's those pliers. I guess one of the knobs can fall off and pose a choking hazard. Great. At least I hadn't opened it yet. I was going to do it this weekend too! Now I just have to find time to return it to Radio Shack. They better not give me no grief!!

No comments: