Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Growth Spurt?

I don't know if Connor is going through a growth spurt or what? After my weekend away from the boys in Vegas (which I am still sleep deprived from), and in which Connor was a CHAMPION sleeper for Daddy, he has started waking up in the middle of the night. Not waking up, we put his binkie back in his mouth, he goes back to sleep. No he wakes up and keeps crying because he is hungry. On Monday he had 6 - 6 oz bottles during the day and then woke up at 2:30am and had another 4 oz bottle. Yesterday, he had 4 - 6oz bottles, 1 - 8 oz bottle and then woke up at midnight and had another 8 oz bottle! UGH! I am tired. Then he decided to wake up early this morning at 5 am instead of me waking him up at 5:30am. Oh well. I got to spend more time with him. :)

No comments: