Saturday, June 03, 2006

Bad Mommy

I am a bad bad mommy for not keeping up with this!! It was kinda hard since I didn;t have any pictures to share, but guess what? Now I do. :) We bought a new camera! Yeah!! So here are some pictures. Connor is crawling like a champ now and standing up. He just wants to move all over the place! He's growing up way too fast.


The only bad thing about our camera, it has such a high resolution, our pictures are HUGE in size (3 MB each!). I'm uploading the pictures from our camping trip right now. It's going to take 45 mins. Ok, we did take a lot of pictures. I think like almost 100! Don't get use to it though because it's a new camera we wanted to play with it. Haha! I LOVE this camera. Anyway, once I get them all uploaded, I'll send a link to everyone so you can see all the pictures. If you don't get an e-mail from me by Monday, e-mail me because I probably forgot to send it to you!

Connor's 6 month appt is June 16th. A little late I know. Not my fault! The stupid drs office resecheduled it for Monday the 5th without calling and telling me. I have to work so I moved it to my next day off. It was a good thing I called the day before and confirmed otherwise I would have shown up to the drs office with him for his appt that wasn't then. Oh well. I'm just curious to see how much he weighs and how tall he is. I guess I just have to wait two more weeks. Plus we are supposed to go camping that weekend and I was really trying not to have his shots right before we went camping. What's a girl to do?!

1 comment:

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

He looks JUST like his daddy!!!!!!