Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tooth!!!!

We have a tooth!!!! I noticed it yesterday night. It's just starting to break through. Yeah!! It's the bottom right when you are looking at him and the it looks like the left one is not far behind. Yeah!! He's doing really good eating wise. He's in Stage 2 foods now. He basically likes everything except bananas which I don't blame him. The banana baby food was disgusting! I might mash up some ripe bananas and give that to him sometime and see if he likes that better. He likes all his veggies and his is now starting to try meats. Fun fun! I've also started giving him the fruit puffs. He seems to like them. He's slowly getting the hang of things. He is also drinking from a sippy cup. He does pretty well but he has a hard time tipping it all the way back when there isn't much in it. I saw an add for a sippy cup that is supposed to help eliminate that so I'm going to see if I can find it.

He had his 7 month appt two weeks ago. He was 16lbs 4ozs and 27.5 inches long. He is in the 29%tile for weight and 75%tile for height. I have a tall skinny baby. :) Well that's about it for now.

No comments: