Monday, February 12, 2007

Blog It Challenge

Digishak has a challenge where you are supposed to blog about something that they have told us to. This week it is to blog about the following quote:

The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.

Eleanor Roosevelt


This quote makes me think of Connor. He is just a baby who is starting out with no fear who is trying to learn everything that he can. And getting into trouble too! He wants to try everything even if I keep telling him no. I don't do this. I'm a chicken when it comes to new things. Status quo is what works for me and keeps me in my comfort zone. I need to break out of that. Because when I do, I have a lot of fun! I need to take some of what Connor does and apply it my life so I can get those exeperiences that he is having. It's amazing what I am learning from that little kid!!!

No comments: