Friday, June 03, 2011

I am a HORRIBLE . . .

horrible blogger!! I need to get in here. Not only did I NOT write about our trip to New York. I haven't written about our camping trip for Memorial Day Weekend either. Or shared pictures. :sigh: There is just not enough hours in the day to do all that I want to do.

Connor is graduating from Kindergarten on Tuesday! Wow. Where did the time go?? We have decided to send him to summer school at St. Pius for their four week program. This way, he can work on some things he is struggling with and hopefully help him to retain some of the information that he needs to retain. I will also need to continue to work with him over the summer on writing, reading, math etc to keep him fresh. He has a habit of forgetting things if we don't keep practicing and I don't want him to do that.

After his graduation on Tuesday he has no school (or daycare) until 6/20. So . . . I am off for two weeks. :sigh: It's a good thing I have an understanding VERY supportive boss. So hopefully I'll be able to tell you tales of what we do. :) I have lots of plans. =D

The girls are doing good. I'll save them for another post but I wanted to share a story the preschool teacher told me yesterday about Emily:

Miss Tracey was eating a corn muffin and Emily was standing next to her and kept asking if she was done. Miss Tracey was like not yet and kept eating the muffin until all done. As soon as she took her last bite, Emily closed the container in Miss Tracey's hand that held the muffin and said she was throwing it away and walked to the bathroom to throw it out. After about a minute, Emily hadn't come back so Miss Tracey goes in the bathroom and there is Emily. With the container open and she is LICKING the crumbs from there. Geez! You'd think I didn't feed my children! And this is after Miss O sent me a picture the day before of Taylor and Emily eating her blueberry bagel. I swear, these girls are mooches!! It's a good thing they are so darn cute or I don't think they'd get away with it. LOL!

1 comment:

MommyofSweetpea said...

I hear you on the blogging Heather! I am so mad that I haven't been keeping up! What a funny story about Emily. Looking forward to hearing what you guys are up to this summer!