Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer School

Well summer school started this week for Connor. Today is day #2. I will be interested to see how the morning went. Especially since I left him sitting in the innercourt by himself so I could catch the 8:09 train out of Norwalk. He seemed fine. Hopefully one of his friends showed up shortly after.

He seemed to have a good day yesterday. And we got the field trip plan for afterschool daycare. My goodness! They sure do get to do a lot of cool things! Today they were going to walk to Fuddruckers for lunch. Tomorrow they are going to walk to Wienerschnitzel for lunch. Thursday, they get to walk to Peak Park and go swimming in the pool. Friday is a day back at school with a Movie. The following week the get to have squirt gun/water balloon/baby pools at school. Tuesday is a walking trip to McDonald's. Wednesday is a walking field trip to Fosters Freeze. Then Thursday, they get to take the city bus and go to Chuck E. Cheese!! Wow. So much fun to do.

We don't have the schedule for the last two weeks but I'm sure we will get it next week sometime. Wow! I hope is having fun today at Fuddruckers!

No comments: