Tuesday, February 28, 2006

He's Better

He is doing much better. Not that he really got that bad. I am really thankful. I think we caught it early enough that he never really got bad. He is such a cutie I hate to see him suffer at all. He's been sleeping a lot the last couple of days. Either he is still trying to fight off his cold (which is reasonable) and/or he is going through a growth spurt. He's been sleeping great at night so far (knock on wood). We just have to have him swaddled. If we don't do it good enough he gets his hands in his face and wakes himself up. I think we'll just keep swaddling him until he gets good hand control and starts sleeping without moving his hands all over the place.

I have a couple of pictures on my camera I want to share I just need time to get on the computer and do it. It's really hard during the week because I get home, cook dinner, eat, clean up and then spend a couple hours with Connor, then go to bed. We are going to slowly start having him go to bed earlier and earlier. This week we are feeding him at 9:30pm. Next week I'm going to start feeding him at 9pm. Probably do that for a couple weeks, then move it forward to 8:30 and finally to 8pm. That will give Surbjit and I some time at night to ourselves.

I think we are going to go to Babies R Us this weekend and get the high chair and exersaucer that I want for him. I think he'll have fun playing in those and I can put him in the high chair in the kitchen while I'm cooking so I can still watch him and talk to him while I'm cooking.

Well, that's an update in a nutshell. I know I need to e-mail some people back. There is just not enough hours in the day anymore!!

No comments: