Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It's been too long!

Since I've posted an update! Bad Mommy! Nothing much to report. Connor loves his exersaucer - yes I will get pictures this weekend uploaded I promise!!! We are going camping this weekend so we should have some pictures from that too. I am hoping to take a ton of pictures. I so do not take enough. I can't believe Connor is going to be 4 months old tomorrow!! WoW!!!

We've taken to feeding Connor at 8pm now. So depending on how fast he eats his bottle (last night it took him 45 mins! because he was basically sleeping the whole time!) he is in bed between 8:30 and 9. It's nice for Mommy and Daddy because now I can get some laundry and some other stuff done. Last night I heard him around 3 am doing his usual cry out and then usually he goes right back to sleep. For about 5 minutes he kept whining off and on. Well the last time that happened his arm was sticking out of the crib (ha! he can't do that now with the bumpers on!) so I decided to go check on him. He had turned 180 degrees(his head was where his feet were!) and he was on his stomach, hence the whining. I couldn't believe it! So I turned him over and flipped him around and put his binkie back in his mouth and he went back to sleep. I just couldn't believe it! He is definitely a mover. Then when I woke him up at 5:30 he was ready to get up! He played with me a little before I left unlike most days where he is just laying on me still asleep. So I think the earlier bedtime is exactly what he needs!!

No comments: