Monday, March 13, 2006

Nothing New

Not too much going on in the Connor arena. I have pictures on the digital camera that I need to download. Maybe I'll get a chance to do that tonight. We will see. Connor is feeling better. I think he is finally getting over his cold. He's had a lot of mucous coming out yesterday which I'm going to think is a good sign that his body is ridding itself of that. Other than that, nothing new going on. We go him an exersaucer and he just absolutely LOVES it! It's so much fun to watch him playing. He just concentrates on trying to touch things and grab things and it's so cute. :) We have a birthday party to go to in Apple Valley on Saturday. A one year old b-day party. Should be fun. I just hope its a lot warmer next weekend than it was last weekend!!!

No comments: