Thursday, April 29, 2010

Potty Training

Don't ask where I've been. =)

So Surbjit comes home Tuesday and asks if we have underwear for Emily. I said yes. I bought a TON about 6 months ago when she was showing signs she was ready and I was thinking of trying to potty train. I just never got around to it. Well I guess Miss O said she wanted to start potty training Emily so I sent underwear (or chonies as Miss O likes to call them) and lots of pants. I got home yesterday and anxiously awaited the news of how she did and guess what? Not ONE accident. Not even during nap time. Go Emily! Of course then she proceeds to not only have a pee accident at home but right after I got her off the stinking toilet (where she didn't do anything) she goes poo in her underwear. YUCK! This is why I didn't want to potty train.

Of course, now that Emily is wearing chonies, Taylor says she wants to wear chonies. Ugh. So I sent more underwear and more pants today. We will see how it goes. I did send Emily to school wearing underwear! I know she is ready she just needs to click it all together everywhere we are, not just as school. I just feel sorry for Surbjit. This couldn't have been a worse week to start it. I'll be gone this weekend to Vegas and he'll be with the kids all weekend. GOOD LUCK BABE!!!

No comments: