Thursday, April 01, 2010

Well . . .

I didn't really end the month so good now did I? I missed a total of 4 days I think. Maybe 5. Not too bad! I can't guarantee you'll get as many posts as you did in March but I'm going to try my hardest!

We are going to Grandma & Grandpa's for Easter. The kids can't wait. Of course, they also keep saying they are going to see Grandma D too and we have to tell them (mainly the girls) that she lives far away and it's just Grandma and Grandpa this time. Wish us luck! It's a 6 hour trip and we are leaving tonight at bedtime. Hopefully we don't wake up the whole house when we get there at about 1am. Well, ok it would just be Grandpa because Grandma has to wait up for us anyway so we can get in!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

MommyofSweetpea said...

Hope your Easter was great!