Monday, March 29, 2010

Knotts & the Park

While Connor was suffering at the dentist. Emily got to go with Bigi to the park and Taylor got to go with Daddy to Knott's. Both Bigi and Daddy said the girls just weren't that into it. I don't know if they didn't like not being with their sister or what? They've really never been apart except for the few days in the past when one has been sick and stayed home with me and run errands with me. Hmm. Maybe we need to do it more often??

Taylor at Knott's

And yes I know I missed two days (this past weekend!) of posting. But what can I say. Had I thought about it, I could have posted the above picture. I've learned I need to be more aware of what I can post. I forget sometimes I can quickly e-mail a pic we took to the blog. I'm learning and this month (only two days left!) has shown me that I can update a little better than I have been. I can't promise the next months will get you as many updates as you've had but you will get more!! =)

No comments: