Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hmmm . . .

Not much going on here. Emily was cracking us all up this morning. She would say "happy face" and then make this really funny face. I have to get it on video. It's priceless! Other than that, I just have to mention that I love how much the kids play together now and how much they want and look for each other. This morning Emily woke up at 4:30am this morning and said she missed brother. How sweet. And I love when they hug each other. It's very cute.

In two more weeks, we will be headed to Grandma and Grandpa's to visit for Easter weekend. Yeah! I'm really looking forward to it and Connor wants to see Papa. I have NO idea where he came up with that name. Someone at school must call their Grandpa Papa and that's where he got it from. I told him he could call him whatever he wanted.

Oh yeah, remember how Connor got his award for saying please and thank you? Well the girls got awards two weeks ago for friendly hellos and goodbyes. =) That's my kids. ;)

No comments: