Friday, September 17, 2010

A Chat with the Principal

I went to the monthly PPTO meeting (the PTA of Connor's School) this week. I get 2 hours of  service credit for going so why not! Right? So aftwards, the principal approached me last and was like "Are you Connor's mom"? I was like uh yeah. She started going on and on about how much of a delight he is and how cute he is. Apparantly, he is the bathroom monitor so he makes sure that no one is talking in there (not sure how long it lasts) and he is just very grown up about his position making sure no one talks etc. The vice principal was there too and said he even caught me the other day talking. =) So my son is now well known! LOL! The principal told me she told the teachers and was like if this kindergartener can do this kind of a job I think all of our students should be able to. LOL!

1 comment:

MommyofSweetpea said...

That is too cute! What a proud mommy you should be!