Monday, March 05, 2007

Pictures

I have pictures to share. I just need to download them. To find the time ah! That is something I need to do. LOL!

Connor is now down to one bottle a day. (I know he should be off them!) But the only bottle he takes now is his nighttime bottle. I'm sure we'll be getting rid of that one here within the next couple months too. He is getting so big! Talking up a storm but still only says a few words, dada, dog I can usually get him to say. Sometimes I can get him to say truck or duck. He still won't say mama. =( But I'm sure once he does I'll want him to stop. LOL! Nothing else much going on. It's starting to warm up here. It was in the 80's yesterday. It's supposed to cool down to the 70's this week and high 60's. I'm thinking it's going to be a HOT summer!!

No comments: