Monday, May 05, 2008

It's May Already?!?!

Yikes. Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday it was the beginning of the year. So good news! Emily rolled over on Sunday from back to front. But hasn't done it again since! LOL! Although when she sees something she wants, she tries to reach for it and get it. I bet she starts moving around here soon!! And if I hadn't already said it, she can sit up on her own for about 15-30 seconds. YEAh!!!!

Other than that, not much going on. Emily slept all last night, sort of. She woke up twice but I went in, put her binkie back in her mouth and she went back to sleep. But they both woke up at 4am. I did put the binkies back in their mouths, took a shower and got ready and Emily had fallen back asleep but Taylor was on her tummy doing tummy time (did I tell you all she is a stomach sleeper!). So I got her dressed and fed her and Emily woke up. Thankfully she has started being like her sister and just sat talking in her crib. Whew!!

Here are a couple pictures of them recently:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: