Monday, May 19, 2008

Review of One Step Ahead's Divided Dishes

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

A picky-eater pleaser. Ick! My carrots are touching my applesauce! For finicky eaters, that's enough to spoil an appetite. The solution? Our reusable divided dishes, with five deep compartments to keep courses separate. Top rack dishwasher-safe. Economical and unbreakable--ideal for dining out, too...


I would buy this product again and again

By Mom to 3 under 3 from Buena Park, CA on 5/19/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy To Clean, Durable, Easy To Use

Best Uses: Meals, Toddlers

Describe Yourself: Parent of Multiples (Twins etc), Parent of Two or More Children

I LOVE these plates! I had originally bought some cheap $1 plates that were great for the price, but didn't even last me two months. These plates are durable, dishwasher safe and great at keeping things in specific spots for your toddler to be happy. My son loves these plates because they are "his" and moves his food around in the different compartments. The round compartant fits a take and toss cup perfectly so there is even room for the cup on the plate.

(legalese)

No comments: