Monday, September 22, 2008

LONG Weekend

Well my weekend started on Friday. The girls did not have daycare so I had them all day to myself. I was running low on diapers so I decided to run to Wal-Mart with them. Haha. Now I remember why I don't run errands with them. Actually I think they've swaped bodies. Emily is my good baby and Taylor is my fussy one lately! She started screaming in Wal=Mart. So I picked her up and basically walked holding her while pushing the stroller. At least I got what I needed to get done.

On Saturday, Surbjit went riding in the desert with Jeff so I had all three kids. My Working Moms group was having a stroller walk at Tri-City park so I decided that would be nice to get out of the house and get outside. We left the house at 9am and did not get back until almost 12:30pm! We played on the playground, we walked around the lake, we got to watch the ducks and the two men driving their remote controlled boats on the water. It was a beautiful day. Taylor fell asleep and then Emily fell asleep. So they never ended up napping after we got home. But then again, neither did Connor so it was a busy hectic day. After we got home we just basically played the rest of the afternoon.

Sunday, Connor and I headed up to Victorville for our friend's (Lisa) daughter's 6th birthday party. It was nice. Lisa also has twin boys that are a year older than Connor. As soon as Caydon saw Connor he wanted to play with him so bad but Connor was like my third leg and didn't want to play. He finally let go after awhile but still never really played with either Caydon or Dayton. He just roamed around and wanted me to come on. =) When they played games, he played one but no the other. They played musical chairs but he didn't want to play. But when they played pin the princess on the castle he played just fine. Then of course we had birthday cake but then had to run since we still had an hour and a half drive home. Made it in time to help Surbjit with baths for the girls etc.

So it was a nice productive weekend but Taylor has taken to crying now at night. If it's not one, it's the other. That's the problem with twins. I swear there is never a break.

No comments: