Monday, November 10, 2008

Knott's Berry Farm Today

So I took the day off of work today and took Connor to Knott's Berry Farm. We met our friend Melanie & Dylan there and spent the whole day at the park. I was a little apprehensive at first. I will be the first to admit my child is a chicken. At least he has been in the past. Today, he surprised me. =) We rode the ferris wheel, the boat, the race cars, the tractor trailers, the roller coaster and MANY more. Here are some pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And here is a video. I didn't know if Connor would actually like this ride but he said he'd go on it as soon as we saw it and were going in line. He never said he didn't want to go on it so I just figured I'd let him and see what he did! His friend Dylan is to Connor's left (looking at them on the ride he's on the right of Connor):

2 comments:

joannabug said...

I'm glad that you got to spend a special day with Connor!

joannabug said...

I'm glad that you got to spend a special day with Connor!