Monday, November 24, 2008

No time!!!

Ok, I'm not going to lie. I have NO idea when I'll get the first birthday party pics uploaded and shared. We are in the midst of preparing the motorhome to go camping for Thanksgiving and that is taking up all my time. Last night I was up until 11pm doing laundry, packing and going through the TONS of clothes we got for the girls birthday. PLUS, my friend Melanie gave me two boxes full of boys clothes for Connor (THANK YOU!!!!). I seriously don't think I'll need pants for three years now. WOO HOO!!!

I will TRY and get the pictures uploaded. Really I will.

In other news, I think I can say that Emily is walking!! She will now stand up and take three or four steps and then go back down. Watch out!! Her other new thing she loves to do is crawl onto her toddler chair, climb up it on to the couch. Crawl all over the couch. Then get down. And yes she knows how to get down off the couch! YEAH!!

Yesterday was Connor's birthday. It was fairly low key as we already did his birthday party the same weekend as the girls (yes I need to upload those photos too!). But we gave him our birthday present to him. We got him the 5 in 1 sportscenter by fisher-price. So far I really like it. It's perfect for the toddler who has the attention span of nothing. He can switch from all five sports at any one time. So far he's best at soccer. Basketball he doesn't quite get that he isn't supposed to be as tall as the hoop since mom and dad are that tall. LOL!

Well, hopefully I'll get a minute or two tonight to download those pictures. I'd like to get them off the camera so I can have an empty memory card for our camping trip. Ah, so much to do, so little time!

No comments: