Friday, September 04, 2009

Last Day of Daycare

Today is a bittersweet day. (As I have tears forming in my eyes). I will not be dropping the kids off at two different daycares anymore. Today was the last day of that. Jackie and Pratima will definitely be missed!! I know they will miss the kids too. This morning was a lot of trying to hold back the tears (for the adults not the kids!) Although I have a feeling Taylor knew something was up because she was hesitant to go in yesterday and today. Jackie offered to babysit if we ever needed it. We may just have to take her up on that offer. I know she would love to see the girls again (as well as her whole family would like to see them again). And she is just 3 blocks from our house. =)

I guess Surbjit got two envelopes from Michaels' mommy yesterday when he picked up Connor. Not only did she get him the puzzle, but she also got 3 movie tickets to the movie theather by us, but also McD's gift certificates! My goodness. She so did not have to! I also got her number and e-mail (which I had given her mine too) so we will definitely be talking soon! They live in our same school district so keeping in touch is a good thing since I KNOW we will run into them again. =)  And Michael and the twins will be in the same grade I believe so who knows. Maybe they'll be in the same class one of these days.

Well, we have a busy weekend ahead of us. I will definitely share it all as time permits! I hope everyone reading this has a Happy Labor Day!!!

No comments: