Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Connor Got an Award

Connor received an award at preschool this past Friday. I guess over the next two months they are going to be learning about manners. Good! Of course I do try and teach my kids manners as much as I can (although they all are having a hard time lately it seems!). So anyway, the first week (last week) was Please and Thank You. And Connor won the award for the week! His preschool teacher Miss Teri couldn't tell Surbjit enough how good he was on Friday and how well deserving that award was for him. That was one thing I keep trying to make them say. Even Emily and Taylor. I guess it really does work. =) I tried to get a picture of him with his award - it's a little silver trophy - but he wouldn't cooperate. Oh well. Maybe next week.

1 comment:

MommyofSweetpea said...

Okay, seriously you seem to have the best preschool. I am so bummed that Mackenzie could not be part of something like that. I hope that whatever school she goes too will be at least half as great as your preschools. Sorry I have been MIA. I will try to keep up with you more. You are the best Heather.