Friday, February 26, 2010

Very bad!

I am being very bad this year on updating! I really have no excuse as to why. I just don't feel like getting on the computer at home when I've been on the computer at work all day. Everything is going fine. We are just in the midst of Kindergarten sign up hell and trying to figure out what we are going to do. Still struggling with the whole LATE November birthday child but I'm never going to get rid of that. And he is smart. I know he is. He also LOVES to learn so there is no question that he is ready academically. Socially/Maturity wise. Well, he has 6 months until he starts. Can he be mature enough by then? I believe so. Although he doesn't seem to be making wise choices lately (see previous post). We have a kindergarten assessment test at St. Pius next Saturday. I'm thinking that will help to see if they think he his ready for kindergarten. Should be interesting.

In other news, my mom and Diana are coming out to visit next weekend! Can't wait!!! The kids are excited too. Can't wait to see them. Should be lots of fun. It'll be a short visit but it'll be fun. Hopefully the weather cooperates so Diana can get some sun! She lives by Buffalo, NY. You know - lake affect snow and all that jazz. Plus they are getting hit by some pretty big storms lately. Everytime I check the weather it's like 25 degrees there so I guess even if it's cold here (50 degrees) it'll still be warm to her!

I really need to start updating more and better. I'll try!!!

No comments: