Friday, February 26, 2010

Soccer

We signed Connor up for Soccer. He is supposed to have 8 classes. Well the first week it rained out. The second week we went and were informed they would make up rain cancelled classes. Good because the third week, it was cancelled also due to rain. The fourth week we were camping so Connor didn't get to go. And then he went last week (which was the 5th week). Now it looks like we may be having class cancelled again tomorrow due to rain. A big storm is supposed to come in tonight (although it is 10pm and I hear no rain outside!) and the heaviest is supposed to be around 7 - 8 am tomorrow. Ugh. So another cancelled class. We are going to have too many cancelled classes we are going to run into the next session!

But Connor is having fun and doing pretty good. I signed him up for the 3 1/2 - 4 year old class instead of the 4-5 year old class since he didn't have any real soccer experience. I think the next time I'll sign him up for 4-5 class. He is doing pretty good and enjoying it, I think being with the older kids, he'll learn more and not be so distracted by the kids who aren't listening.

Anyway, here are some pictures of him playing. ENJOY!








And of course the girls were there too. Thankfully they practice right next to a playground so the twins get to play on the playground while Connor practices. They really like the swings last week. I think I pushed them for a good 15 mins!

2 comments:

Mrs.Stanford said...

I loved going to Kenzie's soccer games!!!!! It's funny to watch all the kids running around!!!! :) I need your email so I can add you to my list!!!!!!

MommyofSweetpea said...

Glad Connor is having fun...hope Mackenzie is able to play again soon!