Monday, January 21, 2008

First Day of Daycare

So today is the twins first day at daycare. I don't know if I mentioned it but they are not going to the same place that Connor is going to. They are going to a lady named Jackie that lives in our neighborhood. She actually used to watch our friends daughter which is how we found her. I had called back when I had Connor trying to get him in there but she didn't have any openings at that time. This time I got really lucky and she had spots for both of the girls!! I thought I was really going to have a hard time finding room for two babies.

So today was Surbjit's first day getting all the kids ready and out the door. He did good. The girls were cooperative today and so was Connor so that helped. Hopefully they stay cooperating. I'll be able to help until about 5:40am when I leave to catch the train but after that he's on his own. And this morning he did everything. I just stayed in bed. =) It was nice to sleep in.

So this will be this week and then I'm back at work in one week. I'm looking forward to it and I'm not. It'll be nice to actually get back into a routine but I'm dreading all the e-mails and crap that is waiting for me. One day at time, right?

No comments: