Friday, January 25, 2008

First Week Down

Well, the girls have made it through their first week at daycare. And I got quite a bit done this week that I needed to get done. Of course my house still isn't clean but I don't think it ever will be completely clean! They seem to do great with Jackie and are doing good at night for the most part. I think I figured out the best way to put them to bed now. I have to do them one at a time. That way there is only one crying at one point in time. It worked for the most part last night. I put Emily to bed and she cried for a little bit but then feel asleep. Then I put Taylor to bed and she cried out occasionally but never woke up her sister and finally feel asleep too. I got them in bed around 10pm and they slept until 1:30am and 2am. So it wasn't too bad.

I go back to work on Monday. I'm looking forward to it and I'm not. I can't believe I've been off work for 5 months. FIVE MONTHS! It will definitely be an adjustment.

No comments: