Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mom's Night Out but EXHAUSTED now.

Mom's Night out last night was fun. We went to The Melting Pot. All I have to say is Chocolate fondue YUM!!!! Oh my god. We had the original one that had chocolate with peanut butter and it was just YUMMY! It was yummy with the strawberry, the banana the orea covered marshmellow basically anything dipped into it was YUMMY!!! The rest of the meal was ok. I didn't realize you actually cook the meat yourself. They give you raw meat, we got filet mignon, chicken, salmon, and shrimp and you dip it in the boiling water that is flavored with broth etc and it cooks the meat that way. It was good, I just worry that I need to make sure I cook it enough so it's not underdone. But anyway, it was really good. Only bad thing is I didn't get home until 11:30pm woke up at 2am to feed Emily and then Taylor and did bottles otherwise we wouldn't have had any in the morning. So I got back in bed at 3:45am to wake up at 4:30am. So I'm running on 3 hours sleep. Can you say EXHAUSTED. I had a ton of fun but I won't be doing that again anytime soon. At least not until the girls are sleeping through the night.

I have to say though, I think they are going through another growth spurt. They are eating like crazy. At least Taylor is. I guess both of them had 6 ozs at their 3pm feed and then Taylor had almost 8 ozs at 8pm and then woke up at 2:30 and gobbled down another 4 ozs. Since she had almost 8 ozs I wasn't expecting her to wake up. Oh well. And on the sleeping front Emily goes down for bed easily!! Of course when she wakes up at night to eat she doesn't really go back to bed though. :( Taylor on the other hand UGH! She won't go to sleep but when she finally goes to sleep she'll usually sleep through the rest of the night. Can't I make them have the best of each other and have them go to bed easily and sleep through the night?!?! I know this will get easier and they will eventually sleep through the night and this will be a distant memory but can't it be sooner rather than later?

No comments: