Monday, April 28, 2008

Bad blogger & last night

I was doing so good for awhile. Then my mom and Diana came into town and I haven't had time since. LOL! No I'm not blaming them. I'm blaming my life with three kids under three. There is never time for anything anymore. I took a couple pictures yesterday of Connor playing in his new sandbox with sand and realized I have 120 pictures on the camera! Geez! Good thing I have a 2GB card in there. UGH! I'll try tonight to download them. I know the girls are chaning so much. I look back at their pictures from when they were a month or two old and they look nothing like that now. And they look so much different from each other now too!

I also wanted to come in here and sort of chronical their nights. Maybe i'll detect a pattern or something.

Last night was bath night. Surbjit fed Taylor, I fed Emily. Taylor kept falling asleep on him. We were also trying new BPA free bottles (Parent's Choice by Wal-Mart). I put Emily to bed and tried to finish Taylor with her bottle. Then I put her to bed. Both babies did NOT cry. (WOO HOO!!!) Both slept all night but decided to wake up at 4:30am. Ugh. Oh well. Poor Taylor had to wait until I was done feeding Emily since she will just sit there and cry while Taylor will sit there and talk for awhile.

So that was our night last night. I want to kinda keep track of when and what happens to see if there is a way to get them to not cry before they go to bed. They don't usually cry for very long but still. It pains me and I'm tired of it. It almost seems like if I put one to bed first and then the other they don't cry. I will have to test that theory out.

No comments: