Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brushing Teeth

So now that I get the kids ready by myself in the morning wouldn't you know it's about time for them to start doing more things before we head out of the house?! One of those is brushing teeth. Yes they probably should have been "brushing" since they got their first tooth. Oh well. Anyway, after breakfast and before we head out the door, Connor brushes his teeth with his Thomas the Train toothbrush that sings the Thomas song for 2 mins. So this morning, we head into the bathroom and Emily follows and is reaching for her brush going "Ahh, ahh!" So i hand her toothbrush and she starts brushing her teeth with Connor. By this time Taylor has crawled over (yes she is STILL NOT walking) so I hand her hers too. The three of them brush and as soon as the music turns off, Emily takes the brush out of her mouth and hands it to me. =) She is my smart girl.

And yes, I owe pictures and stories from our camping trip last weekend. And I do have an exciting video to share - - stay tuned!!!

No comments: