Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Up way too early

So I woke up at 4am this morning to get up and do my exercise video (yes I'm trying. Not succeeding every day but I'm trying.). As I walk out of my bedroom I look in to Connor's room and lo and behold guess who is up (WIDE awake I might add) sitting up in bed? Well of course it's Connor! So I let him come out in the living room with me and watch me exercise. He tries to do it with me too sometimes. It was so cute to watch him try to do the speed bag. LOL. He was saying, I can't do it fast enough. I told him it was ok. He just needed to practice. =)

When I was done I told him it was time to go lay back down so Mommy could get ready. He wanted to lay down in my bed so I said fine and let him sleep on my side of the bed since Surbjit was still sleeping. Of course, he never fell asleep and woke up when Daddy did. Wide awake. I don't know why. He wasn't having a bad dream, nothing. Just wide awake. So I said good bye to him. He looks at me at says" Mommy you are really pretty." Melted my heart. I told him he made my day. =)

And the girls. UGH! What is with them?!?! If I leave their side for like one second they are FREAKING OUT! I mean, I'm not home, they are fine. I walk in the door and they see me and it's like they can't be with me soon enough or long enough. UGH! I can't get anything done. I'm trying to cook dinner and they are freaking out crying and screaming because I'm not near them, reading to them, playing with them, holding them. This stage better not last much longer. =(

No comments: