Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Preschool

So I took yesterday off of work to take Connor to his new preschool. =) He did enjoy himself although he is going to have to get over not doing what the other kids are doing. ugh. Yesterday was bring your rock to school day (and being the good mom I am I remembered so he had a rock!). But of course, another girl brought a bigger rock so he wanted that rock. Or he wanted someone else's rock. And he threw a fit. Then he didn't want to put the paint shirt on to paint. ugh. Then he didn't want to sit at the same table as everyone. But we finally got him sitting down. He painted his rock and we brought it home.

Before that, we got to go outside and play. He kept asking me if he could play on this and play on that. ;) Very cute. His friend from his current preschool that use to go there is at his new preschool! Connor and Sarah were good friends at Ms. Tima's and she was so excited that Connor was coming to her school so that was nice for him. Of course, he only wanted to play with Sarah though. I tried to tell him that there are lots of kids to play with and the other girls wanted to play with him also. I'm sure he'll branch out once he starts feeling more comfortable.

So all in all, a good day. He asked me this morning to go to his new preschool. I had to tell him they are closed getting ready for the new students that are starting in September. We even circled the date on the calendar for when they start. I can't believe it's less than three weeks away!!

1 comment:

MommyofSweetpea said...

Okay, where have I been? I totally never knew you blogged. How cool! I will have to catch up one day. And how exciting for Connor!