Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sleep Deprivation = Rock Bottom

Well life is moving along here in the Singh household. I can't believe they are going to be a month old on Saturday! Where did the time go?? I hit rock bottom last weekend though. The girls were just non stop eating Friday night and I got no sleep and was exhausted. I took a 2 hour nap that morning Then I took a 2 hour nap in the afternoon and then Surbjit took the night shift and I got to sleep from basically 9pm till 7am. That was so nice!! It reenergized me and made me sane again. So now i've been doing ok. The girls have been decent at night all week. They get up about every 3 or 4 hours to eat so I get about a 2 hour sleep in. At night I've been propping them both in their rockers and feeding them at the same time so I get back to sleep sooner. That's the only way I'm going to get through the nights right now!



So other than that, not much else is going on. I did find daycare for the twins. It's at a different place than Connor goes but right now I just need daycare. The plus side is she's cheaper than Connor's and is in our neighborhood. It's just too bad she doesn't have room for Connor too. Oh well. Well, I best get going. I need to get some sleep.

No comments: