Thursday, December 06, 2007

Their First Colds. =(

Well, both the girls have a cold. Thanks to our very own germ factory (AKA Connor). Oh well. We are headed to the doctor this afternoon. I was hoping it wouldn't hit Taylor but no such luck. She started getting congested yesterday. They are both sleeping in their swings right now so I can keep them upright to help breathe better. I'm sure the doctor is just going to tell us to do what we've been doing but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I just hope they don't get worse. Emily seemed to be better yesterday but now she seems about the same. Hmmm. Oh well. There is nothing I can do except keep them comfortable. Taylor doesn't want to eat that much right now and I'm not sure if it's because she is sick or what. It just started happening over the past day so I think it's because she is sick. She'll eat maybe an ounce at each feeding if I'm lucky. She's still peeing and pooping though. I hope they both get over this cold ASAP and we can be sickness free for at least another month. Well, I need to get going and feed the girls soon!

No comments: