Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Nights Have to Get Better. =(

One month old today! Geez! I can't believe they are already a month old. Where did the time go?? They are starting to get more fussy at times. It's hard when they are both being fussy at the same time. Luckily Taylor likes her binky and is pretty good about keeping it in her mouth. And Emily likes the swing. So those are my two life savers right now. I got to sleep some last night. Surbjit took the night shift but I ended up taking over at 2:30am because he was getting frustrated with Emily. She wouldn't go back to sleep after he fed her at midnight. He tried feeding her, changing her, putting her in the swing, putting her in the rocker. Nothing. So I took over for the rest of the night. At least I got to sleep from 10pm so that's about what I normally get a night. Plus I got to sleep from 3-4 and then from 5-6 so I got a little more sleep than I normally do. Hopefully tonight is better

No comments: