Monday, August 25, 2008

9 Month Pictures!

So we went on Friday for the girls 9 month pictures. It wasn't pretty. Well, they were very pretty, their smiles, just weren't there. =( I didn't get any good shots of the both of them together. I got decent shots of each but we had to work for them. Taylor wasn't as bad as Emily which was a SHOCKER. Usually Emily smiles at the drop of a hat. But she fell asleep right before we went and we had to wake her up when we got there so I don't think she too much cared for that. Oh well. Well, here you go . . enjoy!


Emily




Taylor





Taylor & Emily





And here is just a sample of one of the "bad" ones:


2 comments:

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

OMG- ADORABLE.... I think your silly I think the daisy photo is GREAT!!!!! :)

joannabug said...

Your girls get more beautiful every time I see a picture of them!