Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Road Trip

We are taking a road trip for Labor Day weekend. And when I say road trip, I mean ROAD trip. We are headed to my parents this weekend. They live in Northern CA. It is a 6 hour drive. Well, it WAS a 6 hour drive before kids with only stopping once to fuel up. That has and will change I know. This will be the first trip for the twins. They longest they have been in the car was our 5 hour ordeal when we went camping in February. They did OK. Hopefully they'll do ok this time. I'm not too worried about Connor (watch I'll regreat that now!).

We are planning on leaving after dinner when everyone should be going to sleep. Let's hope they sleep the whole way there. My Dad has actually never met the twins and my Mom hasn't seen them since they were born. I know we need to see them more often, but traveling with infants is hard let alone two! So wish us luck. Don't worry I'll take lots of pictures (although I'm having a hard time sharing them LOL!) and let y'all know how they do!!

I still owe you pictures from camping. I haven't even downloaded them to my computer yet. Maybe tonight??

No comments: