Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Tooth?!?!?!

Can it be? Can we actually start having some teeth show up? FINALLY! =) It seems little miss Emily has a tooth coming in. You can feel it. It appears to be her lower left front tooth. It's hard to see anything as when you try to look she just sticks her tongue out but you can definitely feel it.

And in other news, last night was a LONG night. =( I sure do hope it isn't a taste of what we are going to experience going up to my parents on Thursday night. Emily decided to wake up and was playing until 10pm when mom and dad decided they were tired and ready for bed. So we fed her two ozs and she went to sleep. Woke up at 11:30pm, gave her her binkie, fell back asleep. Taylor woke up at 12:30. Gave her, her binkie, she fell back asleep. Emily woke up at 12:45, wouldn't be consoled, wouldn't keep her binkie in. Brought her into our bed, would not settle down. Gave her 4 ozs and she went back to bed. So I probably got back to bed at 1:30. I wake up at 4am to get ready for work. =( Not a lot of sleep last night. Of course I was going to let Emily sleep in but she woke up at 4:45. I gave her her morning bottle (6ozs) and she gobbled that down. I wonder if she is going through a growth spurt. If this happens again tonight I'm just making bottles when she wakes up. :sigh:

No comments: