Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bad Bad BAD Boy

Oh, Connor was in TROUBLE last night. I was getting Emily ready for bed. I had just put her down on the changing table and was changing her diaper. Connor ran to his bedroom and grabbed his stool so he could stand next to me and "talk"/play with Emily. I'm looking at her diaper (making sure she pee'd as she is still not 100%) and all of a sudden she is SCREAMING. I look at Connor and ask him, "Did you bite her?" He looks at me and says, "yes". I was speechless. I had no idea why or what or anything. So he got spanked and put in his room for a time out. Then we made him apoligize to his sister. Then he got ready for bed and went STRAIGHT to bed. No show, no book, no nothing. Was that harsh? Surbjit thinks so.

Connor ended up crying off and on that he wanted to watch a movie and he wanted to play. Finally at 7:45 I let him come out and lay with me on the couch while we watched Real Housewives of Orange County. Before it got a little too much we put him back to bed but he was calmer. However, he did want to sleep with us. I told him fall asleep and when Mommy and Daddy are ready to go to bed we will grab you and bring you into bed with us.

So what did we do wrong? I can see so much we did wrong. Live and Learn I guess. Live and learn. Why did he bite her? The only thing I can think of is she was sticking her fingers in his mouth (as she and Taylor love to do to me) and he decided to bite down. He bit down HARD too. So hard, he almost drew blood. But I don't think he'll be biting anyone ever again. At least I hope not. :Sigh:

No comments: