Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Time for a Change

I know it's not Christmas anymore. I guess I should change up the background and stuff I just LOVE what Ragan did with everything and I'm reluctant to let it go. LOL! But I will. I also noticed I actually had 126 posts last year. WOOHOO! I can't believe I actually blogged that much. Basically all I wanted to do was post at least one more post every month than I had in the previous two years. I was successful! I'm going to try and do the same thing this year. So far, I can do it. I only need like 2 more posts this month and I'll be good. And since I still (yeah I know bad me) haven't downloaded the pics from camping at New Years I think I'll be good. LOL!

1 comment:

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

Dropping you a line to let you know I LOVE the new layout! (Do you buy them?) Mine is soooo boring! ;)