Friday, March 13, 2009

Going Camping - Going Camping

We are headed out to go camping this weekend. Heading out to San Onofre State Beach - San Mateo Campground. We are camping with three other families I believe. We know the one family well, we go camping with them all the time. The other two families are friends of Gina & Curtis'. We've camped with the one family before but not the other. Should be fun. Bigi is coming along with us so we have a one to one ratio with the kids this weekend! YEAH!! A bonus in my eyes for sure. =) Maybe we can get Taylor to start walking on her own - that LAZY girl.

Emily is better. No fever since Monday. Taylor has had quite the cough and they both have runny noses. Gotta love this time of year with the weather changes. We will be in the 60's this weekend but by Wednesday it will be in the 80's. Can't summer just get here already?!?

As if we weren't busy enough, we are going camping yet AGAIN next weekend. So stayed tuned for more pics. I really need to get someone to take pictures of the five of us together. I don't do that enough. Plus I need more pictures of daddy and the kids and mommy and the kids. Usually the pictures are just the kids. That needs to change.

So anyway, I know I haven't been great this past month on updates. I'll try and do better!! I always have thoughts in my head just don't get a chance to get on here and write them down. Maybe I'll start carrying a little notebook to jot things down in. Well, wish us good weather this weekend. It's supposed to be in the low 60's at the beach but hopefully the sun will shine!

No comments: