Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Out

Apparently at daycare the other day, Grant (the son of the lady who runs the daycare) kept telling the kids to get out of his room. His room is right by the kitchen/front door. Well I guess he said it so much that Taylor started saying it. =) So now she says out.

The girls really don't talk a whole lot of words. They talk. Boy do they talk. I just wished they TALKED. They say momma, dadda, uh oh. That's about it. Well now Taylor say out. Taylor also says bye. They both understand EVERYTHING. And that's almost more scary. When I tell them to do something, they do it - unless they choose to ignore me which happens occasionally. ;) Last night they were lying down with me and I could tell they were tired. I asked them if they were ready to go to bed. Taylor starts nodding her head yes slowly. Emily will usually shake her head no but she didn't. So I said, if you are ready for bed go tell Daddy good night. Taylor proceeded to start waving bye bye and Emily got up from my lap and walked over to Surbjit and gave him a hug. So they were ready for bed. Of course, then they get in their cribs and "play" for about 30 mins to an hour. Oh well. At least it's quiet time for me. =)

1 comment:

~Sophia & Noah's Mommy~ said...

Hey there lady,
Please send your e-mail address to me at jeanagekas@yahoo.com so I can add you to my blog... I am gonna go private soon.... hope you are doing great! :) Jeana XOXO