Friday, October 23, 2009

Busy Weekend Coming Up

We have a jam packed weekend coming up! Tomorrow is our family portraits at the beach. I can't wait! I hope the kids cooperate!! Then we are going to have some friends over and hang out. Sunday is a birthday party at Noon that Connor and I will go to (Costume birthday party!) and then my Multiples group Halloween party at 3:30pm. Fun! This will actually be the first family event I get to go too! YEAH!!

I have a video of Connor I've been wanting to share. He learned the Lord's Prayer at Preschool last month and is SO CUTE when he says it. So I video taped him. Of course, he was wearing his Halloween costume. Oh well! For those that are catholic (like my whole family!) it's a little different than what we say but it's still the same. It threw me the first time he said it and I wanted to correct him but that's how they learned it. It still throws me everytime he says it! I'll share that hopefully this weekend sometime when I get a chance to upload it to here. I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: