Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Book Review - Too Too Many Tutus


I read Too Too Many Tutus by Suzanne Davis Marion. This was a VERY cute book. I read it to my 20 month old twins and even to my 3 1/2 year old son. They all enjoyed it and the twins even sat through it the third time I attempted to read to them (both times before they just wanted to flip through the book!). I highly suggest this book if you have a daughter that loves ballet. She will thoroughly enjoy reading this book. Even for those that don't, it basically goes through each color of tutu this little girl has. Very good tool to teach colors and reinforce what the different colors look like while getting an entertaining story about a little girl who can't choose which tutu to wear because she has "too too many tutus". =)

1 comment:

janetfaye said...

I love how you added in your review about teaching the colors that are in the tutus!


Thanks for stopping by my blog and reading my review :)