Sunday, February 24, 2008

3 month pictures

So we took the kids to get pictures taken. We brought Connor in the hopes of getting a picture with all three kids. Um, yeah, didn't happen. Connor was in a mood. Let's just say, Surbjit ended up taking him home before we were even done to give him a spakin'. Daddy bought Connor a tractor trailer (his new love now) and he wanted it open NOW!!!

So anyway, we never got pictures of the three of them. We did get pictures of all three, just not together. Connor cooperated (finally!) and we got a picture of him alone. That worked out good for me anyway since I never got to get his 2 year pictures taken. I was kinda occupied with twins when that happened. Oh well. 3 months later isn't too bad!

The girls cooperated for the most part. We didn't get any smiles. =( They smiled before, they smiled after but they did not smile during. Oh well. We went to Sears. It wasn't bad and I got the CD with all the pictures so I can make as many copies as I want. I should print out some today so I can bring them to work. Since I have them, I can share them with you here. So enjoy!

Taylor & Emily

Emily & Taylor

Taylor

Emily

Connor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those pictures are beautiful!!

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

To cute! Man I think they all look just like their daddy! (such pretty baby's)