Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sleep

Sleep is all I'm about right now it seems. =) Well we got the girls to bed before 10pm last night. Connor woke up thirsty and didn't want to go back to bed but we made him. But he kept crying out last night. Not sure what is up with him. The girls slept through the usual 2 am feeding but Taylor woke up at 4am along with her brother so we brought both of them into bed with us. I then got up at 4:30 and took a shower and then we got everyone up and dressed for the day so it was an early morning for us. But at least I got to sleep through the whole night.

Unfortunately, I guess Surbjit has been having a heck of a time with the kids this morning. He called me at work on his way to drop off Connor and he was crying in the background. I guess he's been crying since they left the house so he wanted to share the love. =) Poor guy (surbjit not connor). I guess the girls weren't any better this morning for him either. Ugh. I hate days like this.

No comments: