Monday, March 10, 2008

Easter Bunny

So we went to see the Easter Bunny on Sunday. I wasn't going to hold my breath since visiting Santa last year was oh so good (insert rolling eyes here). So we went with my North OC Moms Working Group. We met them at the Brea mall. Poor Surbjit. He was the only guy there but there was no way I would be able to handle all three kids by myself. Plus there was supposed to be at least one other father there but he didn't go. Oh well. I guess Surbjit could have stayed home with the girls since they were sleeping the whole time anyway but it was nice to get out. It was a beautiful day!!

So anyway, we got to the Easter bunny and there was no one else there. YEAH! So we got in line. One of the moms went but her daughter was NOT cooperating so she asked someone to go ahead of her that way she can watch and maybe be ok with it. So I jumped in and said ok since Connor was just itching to go see the Easter Bunny. We got up to him and he said hi to the Easter Bunny and I told him to sit next to him. He climbed right up there and sat down. No crying no fussing no nothing!!! =) So the lady is not ready to take the picture. I'm like yikes! How long will this last? So I start talking to Connor about the Easter Bunny and what he's going to do and I tell him to talk to the Easter Bunny and he's looking at him and repeating everything I"m saying! FINALLY, the lady is ready and we take the picture! It actually came out pretty decent. He didn't want to smile at first but Daddy got him to smile.

We didn't have the girls take their picture with the Easter Bunny because Taylor was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up. Emily was up but I couldn't very well have her just take the picture. I can imagine Taylor later in life "I'm scarred because my sister took a picture with the Easter Bunny and I didn't." Next year definitely!!!

No comments: